Following the continued success of launching informative courses for real estate investors and agents, the PropStream Academy is excited to launch a third free course. Enroll in The Art and Science of Sales Comps for a deep dive into the ins and outs of running accurate real estate sales comps.
As any seasoned pro in the real estate industry will tell you, running accurate sales comps can make or break a deal. Value a property too high, and you might miss out on sales, but if you price a property too low, you run the risk of leaving money on the table.
During the pandemic, the average mortgaged property has gained $33,400 in equity. In addition, properties have dramatically increased in value, some as much as 20%, like in Southern California. So now is the time to make sure you know how to do comps correctly to maximize your real estate deals.
In PropStream Academy's free short course, The Art and Science of Sales Comps, investors and real estate agents can learn about running real estate comps using the PropStream data platform. In this course, you will learn about:
- Running sales comps for a target property against homes with similar property characteristics
- The differences and benefits of Public Record comps and MLS comps
- Adding and adjusting your comparables search to create the most accurate comps possible
- The steps to generate comps reports that can be shared with potential buyers and sellers
- Exporting comps data into a CSV format