Ah, it’s that time of year again.
Whether you’re looking forward to feasting on turkey and mashed potatoes or enjoying belly laughs with your family and friends, the holiday season is one many of us look forward to each year.
At PropStream, we value the time the holidays provide us to relax, rejuvenate, and catch up with loved ones. As such, we will be closed on select days this season.
These days are as follows…
In November, we will be closed on
- Thursday, November 24, 2022
- Friday, November 25, 2022
In December, we will be closed on
- Saturday, December 24, 2022
- Sunday, December 25, 2022
- Monday, December 26, 2022
- Saturday, December 31, 2022
And lastly, in January, we will be closed on
- Sunday, January 1, 2023
- Monday, January 2, 2023
How Can You Get PropStream Help On These Days?
Since we will be closed, our Customer Support Team will be enjoying their time off with the rest of the PropStream Team, and Live Webinars will be put on hold for those days as well.
If you’re feeling motivated to continue browsing on PropStream and expanding your real estate knowledge, we have plenty of resources available to help you until our team returns! Check out our:
- Free PropStream Academy: Over on our Academy, you’ll find a variety of courses (both long and short) to help you learn fresh investing tips, marketing strategies, and more.
- Webinar Replays: In the Academy, you can also access pre-recorded Live Webinars, which you can watch at your convenience. The Webinar Replays cover various PropStream features and use cases to help you become a PropStream Pro.
- Blog: We have a General Blog, an Agent Blog, and an Investor Blog with general industry information and tips for specific real estate niches. This is an excellent place to start your research if you want to brush up on your real estate knowledge.
- Social Media: Looking for more bite-sized content? We regularly update our social media channels with infographics, fun facts, and other tidbits relating to PropStream and the real estate industry. Follow us on all of our channels:
- Video Library: If you’re not in the mood to read or are not a social media enthusiast, we have an entire library of short, informational videos covering individual PropStream features.
If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for with these resources, we encourage you to save your questions and get in touch once we’ve returned. We’d be happy to help!
While we’re excited to celebrate the holidays, we look forward to coming back and continuing to help our community, “PropStream It,” to find the best deals, clients, and properties using our powerful platform.
The PropStream Team wishes you a safe and happy holiday season!